Antirust with soundproofing?

Alexnew 12.10.2023 13:48

Now that the car is ordered and the "can't wait" period has begun, I'm having fun planning what to do when I get it.

Ceramic coating is a must. I have it on my current car, which still feels as slick and smooth after nearly 4 years as it did when I first had it done.

As the Polestar will probably be a keeper and salt is a major issue over here, I'd also like to give it a good-antirust treatment, and I see that many workshops now offer soundproofing as an optional extra.

Does anyone have experience of this? Does it make any difference and what is the payoff in terms of extra weight?

Obviously, while a quiet car is nice, that shouldn't be at the cost of carrying too many extra kilo's around. I'm already 30 up as a result of ordering a tow-hitch.

Naten Wiliams 12.10.2023 18:28

Combining antirust with soundproofing is definitely a wise approach, especially if you're aiming for longevity and enhanced comfort in your vehicle. In my own experience, when I looked into soundproofing, I was impressed with the offerings from car sound proofing. Their materials not only helped in reducing vibrations and unwanted noise but also added a layer of protection against potential moisture – which can be a precursor to rust. Their products are well-engineered for such dual purposes. Before application, ensure that any existing rust is properly treated to get the maximum benefit out of your soundproofing and antirust efforts. Resonix has some great tutorials and advice on their website which I found immensely helpful during my project. Best wishes with your endeavor!

Deanna Pope 1.5.2024 14:07

In this particular article, you will see a summary, satisfy browse this post. Pest Control Kissimmee

Vicki Stokes 1.5.2024 14:11

I would recommend my profile is important to me, I invite you to discuss this topic. Pest Control Orlando

Margaret Perez 1.5.2024 14:11

Awesome dispatch! I am indeed getting apt to over this info, is truly neighborly my buddy. Likewise fantastic blog here among many of the costly info you acquire. Reserve up the beneficial process you are doing here. Pest Control Oviedo

Vicki Stokes 7.5.2024 16:04

Find the best essays on is my friend's profile page. Pest Control Tampa

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up