Can I do wax polish for my car myself?

patrick Blizzak 15.3.2022 15:20

Frank Davis 16.3.2022 10:09

Sure, you can do it but I woudn`t recommend to do it by yourself. If you want to get a good result, you`d better apply to some experts like https://max-protect.co.uk/shop/applicator-micro-sponge/. I used to clean my Civic last month and should say I was pretty satisfied with the result and prices. Read reviews and you`ll see that these guys are real professionals. Hope it can help

gloria backer 16.3.2022 10:34

Yes, you can and it’s very simple process but hectic. Clean your car with soft cotton cloth. Wear a pair of gloves. Extract some polish on a flat or slightly curve surface(example - a plate). Add a little water(optional) and mix it well( water helps it to spread evenly). Apply it on you car’s body same way as you apply moisturizer/cream on your body. Use the polish little by little or you will end up finishing the whole box in single use. Once you have applied it over the car’s body, leave it idle for an hour or so. It will be great if you can park the car where sun rays hit directly. Later with a clean cloth start rubbing the car’s body and remove the polish you had applied. This is the most tedious process, but the end results will be amazing. The more you rub the better shine you will get. Don’t wash car immediately after removing the polish. You are done with polishing. The overall process if same as polishing your shoe.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up