Cpu Spy Plus App

Cpu Spy Plus App

Lennyman 15.11.2023 11:56

@bencebacsi I have downloaded CPU SPY PLUS by Giuseppe Baglio from the play store. Have used it on my previous phones without issue for example Samsung Galaxy S2 and the One Plus One.
I find this app very handy to check cpu stats and how well it deep sleeps especially at night.
this is the first phone which the app is not compatable and that is the UMI SUPER. It runs a test on start up first time you us it.

The error message it throws up is. Contact rom developer as "States file is not readable"
" Reading state_in time file:FAILED file_not_exist: sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/stats/time_in_state"

Oh phone needs to be rooted in order for the app to work which my UMI SUPER is.
Is it possible this could be looked into and fixed in upcoming release.

cheers,
Lennyman

Cpu Spy Plus App

Jacson Combos 15.11.2023 11:57

What key skills and experiences do you consider most important for edge programmers, and what projects or scenarios using these skills are of most interest to you?

Cpu Spy Plus App

Naten Wiliams 15.11.2023 11:58

Greetings! When I consider edge programming, the key skills for me are a deep understanding of the edge computing architecture, experience working with low-power devices, and programming skills optimized for limited resources, see more about edge programmers. I am attracted by the opportunity to create efficient and high-performance solutions specialized for specific use cases in the field of edge technologies.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up