Dealing with Long URLs

Dealing with Long URLs

MaxPayen 8.11.2023 13:31

Greetings, dear interlocutors! I was wondering, and I think that your opinion may be useful. Have you ever come across long and complicated URLs that you would like to make shorter and more convenient?

Dealing with Long URLs

Gala tyrcha 8.11.2023 16:14

Hello there! Long URLs can be a real hassle, but I've found a fantastic solution. I use URL shorteners that not only make those lengthy links more convenient but also allow me to earn money by shortening URLs. It's a win-win situation. Shortened URLs are easier to share and remember, and the extra income is a nice bonus. I'm curious if any of you have tried monetizing your links this way – it's been a game-changer for me!

Dealing with Long URLs

mark bula 8.11.2023 20:00

Hi, everyone! Long URLs can be a headache for sure, but I haven't delved into monetizing them yet. Instead, I've focused on keeping my online presence clean and concise. Short and sweet URLs are essential for aesthetics, but I can see the allure of making some extra cash from them

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up