Drinking age on Dominican Republic

Wolfgan 14.8.2023 17:01

I would like to learn more about this country and the limits of what is allowed there. Also, from what age is it allowed to drink alcohol on the beaches? Or otherwise, how can these rules be circumvented? Does anyone have any ideas or thoughts on alcohol replacements?

Leslie 14.8.2023 17:25

I would advise you to follow the rules of the other country so that your vacation will pass with good impressions. After all in the Dominican Republic like punta cana drinking age is 18. But if you are looking for some methods of drinking, I only know that for teenagers who are below the minimum drinking age, all-inclusive resorts offer an array of non-alcoholic options. From classic mocktails to innovative creations, these alcohol-free beverages provide a delightful alternative that allows teens to socialize and enjoy their time alongside their friends and family, all while respecting the laws and regulations.

Hannah 14.8.2023 17:54

I have read many times that it is not a good idea to circumvent the law regarding the consumption of alcohol. Individuals who are 18 years or older are legally allowed to purchase and consume alcohol in the country. Circumventing the legal drinking age is not advisable, as it can lead to legal consequences. Engaging in activities such as using fake identification, bribing officials, or purchasing alcohol from unofficial sources can result in serious legal problems.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up