Feedback for Amazon

Feedback for Amazon

Alexnew 23.6.2023 12:56

Resolving customer service issues is vital if companies want to keep buyers coming back for more. But end results don’t tell the whole story.
What matters even more? How happy are customers about how their problems were addressed and resolved Amazon vs eBay Support ?
To establish this, we asked those survey respondents who saw successful results how satisfied they were with eBay vs Amazon customer service during the process.
Of those who rated Amazon, 66% gave them a 10/10 rating for how their issue was handled, while only 2% were so dissatisfied they gave Amazon’s support a 1/10 rating.

Feedback for Amazon

Leo 5.7.2023 21:55

Cool infographic, very interesting indicators, but these are still large corporations that will do everything to make the customer satisfied with their service. Right now I'm looking for oberlo alternatives, because I'm getting a little bored with their service, and I don't really like their customer service. I'm choosing a new shopping service right now, so I want to ask you what is better to choose Amazon or eBay, I would be grateful for an honest answer.

Re: Feedback for Amazon

Lucas 12.2.2024 17:17

I've probably violated some important rules that might cause the account restrictions. This jeffamazon approach is something I may need to implement to do it safely without taking forbidden measures in this complicated reinstatement process https://www.mrjeffamz.com/. Firstly, I would rather compare several measures so that I might consider the right one needed for my case.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up