Happn

Happn

Sienna 8.2.2022 16:59

Happn is all about the people whose paths you might have crossed who you might find interesting and might also be doing the same things you are. A location-based dating service, Happn shows you the profiles of other Happn users you've crossed paths with, along with time and location. You can like any of the profiles that show up, and if the feeling is mutual, the app gives you the option to connect. Paid options offer the ability to “Say Hi” to other profiles, which includes a notification, as well as the ability to see profiles which have liked you.

Re:

Robert77 9.2.2022 08:56

Greetings! I have never heard of your version although I am interested in dating online. Maybe this resource is too specific for me? I'm not sure. But here's what will be really useful for everyone who is in search now - https://www.blackwink.com/ This site is made quite convenient and does not take much time if you properly distribute your attention. I never talk to more than three girls at the same time.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up