How to make webinars more engaging and effective?

jonsnow 2.12.2023 17:29

Hi forum members, I am facing difficulty in organizing interactivity during webinars. What optimization methods can be used to interact with participants actively? How to make webinars more engaging and effective?

redvelvet 2.12.2023 17:34

Hi. Organizing interactivity is an important aspect of successful webinars. I recommend using the "MyOwnConference" platform to actively interact with your participants. This platform provides a variety of tools such as polls, chat rooms for questions and discussions, and the ability to vote. All of these will make your webinars more engaging and effective. If interested, here's the link: https://myownconference.com/. Also, the active use of interactive elements in presentations, assignments for participants, and case studies will help keep the audience engaged and involved.

ronswanson 2.12.2023 17:49

Hi everyone!!! The topic of webinar optimization sounds interesting. I'm just starting to explore this issue and can't yet say what is most important to me. I read your comments with interest and hope to learn more about how I can make webinars more effective and engaging. Maybe someone else has some other ideas or recommendations?

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up