I'm about to move, and I'm afraid I can't do it on my own with the kids.

Ilona Lizer 14.12.2023 15:39

Hi. Can you please advise me which companies for moving from Washington, DC you can recommend? I need professional help, furniture assembly, packing and more. I'm afraid that I can't do it by myself with my kids

Nikola Yers 14.12.2023 17:37

Hello, moving is already a very difficult task, but when you also have children you need more help. I advise you to contact the company that I chose for my parents when they had to move. I wanted them to be as comfortable as possible, so I sent them on vacation for a few days and ordered the services of a moving company in washington dc while I was at work, under the supervision of my wife, they packed all the things they needed and when they brought them to their new house, they assembled all the furniture and my wife moved everything to new places in the kitchen. And the parents were very pleased to come to a new, completely finished house.

Della Fims 14.12.2023 19:33

Hello! Before, I didn’t even know about such services, and when we moved, we spent several days translating all our things and putting everything in its place, what a pity that I didn’t find out about them earlier, they would have saved me a lot of time too

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up