I've been looking for a bibliography generator and came across the one by CustomWritings

I've been looking for a bibliography generator and came across the one by CustomWritings

redvelvet 22.4.2024 21:21

I've been looking for a bibliography generator and came across the one by CustomWritings. It seems to support different citation styles like APA, MLA, and Chicago, which is good. However, I'm not sure about its reliability and if it's easy to use for longer lists of references. Can anyone share their experience with this tool? Is it accurate, and does it save your bibliography for later use? Any feedback would be helpful!

luna 22.4.2024 22:50

I've used the Bibliography Generator by CustomWritings, and I can confirm it's reliable and user-friendly. Even if you have a long list of references, the generator handles it well. It allows you to choose from various citation styles, including APA, MLA, and Chicago, and you can easily switch between them. The best part is that it saves your bibliography, so you don't have to start from scratch every time. I've found it quite accurate—rarely did I have to correct the citations manually. If you're interested in trying it, you can find it here https://www.customwritings.com/howtowrite/citation-generator/. Overall, it's a solid tool for creating and managing bibliographies, especially if you're working on a larger research project. Let me know if you have more questions!

jonsnow 22.4.2024 23:40

I decided to try the Bibliography Generator by CustomWritings after seeing some positive reviews. So far, my experience has been quite good. The tool is straightforward, and it helps create bibliographies without much hassle. The ability to choose from different citation styles is really helpful, especially when you're working with multiple sources. It's a handy tool for students or researchers.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up