I don't know how to act on dates

Wooods 23.8.2023 21:28

I'm facing a bit of a challenge in my dating life. It seems like I can't quite find the right person to connect with. Every time I think things are going well, something just doesn't click, and the potential relationship fizzles out. Any insights or advice on how to navigate this dating world and make more meaningful connections would be greatly appreciated.

Bands 24.8.2023 10:46

I've been through similar phases in dating, and I can understand how frustrating it can be. One suggestion I have is to explore online dating platforms. I had a good experience with the lucky date dating where you can connect with people who share similar interests and values. It's a great way to expand your dating pool and increase your chances of finding someone compatible.

SlowPaaw 24.8.2023 11:39

While online dating can be helpful, it's also important to focus on personal growth and self-discovery. Sometimes, the more we invest in ourselves and our hobbies, the more attractive and confident we become, which naturally attracts like-minded people into our lives. Don't feel bad. I'm sure you'll meet your match yet!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up