I miss attention

I miss attention

Anthony Morgan 12.10.2021 11:02

We broke up with my boyfriend, and I understand that I really don't have enough attention and care. I'm like a flower that no one wants to water.

I miss attention

Jack Richard 12.10.2021 12:09

The first time after breakup is always difficult, because you get used to the person, and now you break up. You should try to distract yourself.

I miss attention

Jeorge H Waters 14.10.2021 12:41

I'm really sorry that you broke up with your boyfriend. Have you looked at dating sites like best dating sites for over 50 canada? Perhaps here you will find new acquaintances that will help you distract yourself from problems. Or chat with friends, If you have a good relationships, they should notice that you lack attention.

I miss attention

Olaf 22.11.2021 17:31

Thanks. Is there anything else similar?

I miss attention

Max 22.11.2021 17:41

Hey! Well, I like online dating because it's a good opportunity to meet girls. Besides, it's the only option left due to the lockdown. Check out the <a href="https://www.quickflirt.com">this site</a> and choose the one you like the most. Be kind and polite, remember that girls like attention so sending flowers is always a good idea.

I miss attention

Struk Weis 2.12.2021 16:11

hi there <a href="www.quora.com">quora</a>;

I miss attention

Opel Wax 2.12.2021 16:11

www.quora.com check it

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up