I now have the money to pay off $10K in credit card debt.

Alexnew 20.9.2023 13:26

Looking for Advice - I now have the money to pay off $10K in credit card debt. What's next?
My credit score has dipped to around 650 after years of slowly increasing credit card debt, about $10K in total between 3 cards. All 3 balances are near the credit limits ($500, $2800 and $7500). After accepting a new job, I have the money to pay off all debt entirely. What's the best strategy from here?

Should I pay off all the cards immediately? Pay them off over time? What's the fastest way to increase my credit?

Naten Wiliams 20.9.2023 17:26

Hey! I urgently needed to write off the loan, but I did not know where to start and who to contact. In the end, I started looking for articles on the Internet and came across this information where is debtblue legit are provided with detailed descriptions of law firms and law firms that provide debt relief assistance.
Having studied everything in detail, I found out all the necessary information that I had been looking for for so long.

Oliver Heartstone 14.11.2023 11:29

I'm wondering how the type of credit card you choose might affect the benefits and rewards it offers. Are there significant differences in cashback or other benefits depending on the type of card?

Eric Cramber 14.11.2023 14:02

When I delved into this issue, I realized that it is important that your shopping habit and lifestyle correspond to the correct map. For example, if you travel frequently, a travel bonus card can change a lot by offering points, miles, and privileges. On the other hand, if you prefer cashback, choose a card that offers the best cashback rates for everyday purchases. Reading reviews on https://aspire.pissedconsumer.com/review.html it gave me a better understanding of the conditions of the card, and I was able to choose the one that corresponds to my spending structure.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up