I was just wondering if you all had any favorite AI email marketing tools? I know there are multiple options on the market, but I'd rather take some suggestions before I go down that rabbit hole.

I was just wondering if you all had any favorite AI email marketing tools? I know there are multiple options on the market, but I'd rather take some suggestions before I go down that rabbit hole.

waveforce 8.12.2023 16:40

william johnson 11.12.2023 15:46

There’s definitely an influx of AI tools floating around. When it comes to emailing, I believe there are only a few that offer a truly effective service.

waveforce 13.12.2023 17:25

I’ve tried a few tools before but wasn’t too impressed. Do you have any favorites of your own?

william johnson 15.12.2023 13:14

Although I use it for school emails, AImReply https://aimreply.com/ would be the perfect choice for email marketing. Based on its features, I think you’ll get what you want out of it.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up