Is finding cheap cars to rent in Europe a possibility?

Emory Scott 5.2.2023 18:13

Harry Fields 5.2.2023 19:25

You didn't specify what your budget is. What country are you going to. Or are you planning to travel all over Europe by car?

Kelley Wheeler 8.2.2023 12:36

Car rental is a special topic because I've had a few bad experiences with cars trying to save money. There are a lot of companies in general, but usually only rent car / europe, check https://www.addcarrental.com/, can afford to have good cars with low mileage, yes plus you can drive from one country to another and rent a car there!

Lune Exterminate 8.2.2023 13:21

And why would you want that? If you wanna ruin your trip to Europe, rent a car there! And you will a lot of headache with it, I swear to God.

United Bronx 8.2.2023 16:27

Agree. When I traveled to Montenegro, I also rented a car. And my holiday became a nightmare, because I could think only of gas, insurance and whether the car would be scratched while traveling on the ferry. So for my next holiday in Scottland I chose Scottish Jeep Tours company where I booked an exclusive tour that was absolutely perfect!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up