License for brokerage services

Testorimo 3.2.2023 15:25

As an experienced broker, I have decided to go independent and start my own brokerage services. However, I need to obtain a license to offer these services in other countries. Can anyone suggest a way for me to acquire such a license?

Massimo 3.2.2023 15:26

Getting licensed for broker and dealer activities abroad requires patience and planning, as the process can take several months. Working with experienced professionals can speed up the process.

Testorimo 3.2.2023 15:26

Getting a license can take up to a month, however, this doesn't include the time needed to gather necessary documents and wait in line.

Massimo 3.2.2023 15:28

To get a financial industry license, it's important to have complete and up-to-date documentation confirming your brokerage activities. Consider contacting Thalescap at https://thalescap.com/ for assistance with obtaining the license. They have a strong history of helping brokers and dealers in obtaining licenses, as well as providing legal services to corporations, so you can trust their expertise.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up