Looking for Help with My Rescue Dog's Bad Habits

siopdaso 26.2.2024 18:41

What's up! I recently adopted a rescue dog who came to me with some bad habits like jumping and pulling on the leash when we go for walks. I live in Payson and would love some recommendations for a compassionate professional dog trainer who has experience with rescues. My goal is to keep up with positive reinforcement training so my dog can unlearn these behaviors. Let me know if you have any trusted trainers in mind!

djiop 26.2.2024 19:55

Ugh, I feel your pain with your rambunctious husky! My sister's Siberian husky went through a similar defiant phase a while back. He was getting into the pantry, ignoring commands, and just being extra stubborn. We were referred to Michelle at https://wasatchcaninecamp.com/dog-training-payson-ut/ over in Payson for their training expertise with high energy working dogs. She really impressed us with her approach tailored specifically to huskies. She uses positive reinforcement and took the time to understand his personality and needs. Within a few weeks we saw a dramatic shift in his behavior. He still has some moments but is like a whole new dog after working with Michelle. I definitely recommend checking out her payson location if you're looking for top notch husky training in the American Fork area. Best of luck with your pup!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up