MacOS, search enhancement

Alex Koh 2.8.2023 13:01

Hello, MAC community! I’d like to explore the amazing search features on MAC. Whether you love Spotlight, use third-party apps like Alfred, or know cool terminal commands, share your MAC search skills with us! Tips, tricks, and experiences - we want them all!

Re: MacOS, search enhancement

Costa 2.8.2023 13:07

Greetings! If you're seeking top-notch macOS efficiency, Commander One is your answer! Besides Spotlight, this all-in-one file manager boasts advanced search features, praised in many Commander One reviews. Dual-panel navigation, customizable hotkeys, and a built-in Terminal emulator make file exploration a breeze. Embrace this powerful tool, and you'll unlock a new level of search efficiency on macOS. Don't just take my word for it, check out commander one review and experience its magic firsthand!

GeorgeH 2.8.2023 18:18

Hey there, MAC enthusiasts! Search on macOS is a treasure trove! Spotlight is superb, but have you tried using "tags" to organize files and boost search efficiency? Third-party apps like Alfred can integrate with web searches and automation, saving time. Also, delve into Terminal commands like 'grep' for advanced text-based searches. Don't forget to explore customizing Spotlight preferences for tailored results.

Kurt Vonnegut 5.4.2024 18:16

I love working with the Mac, and I never once regret buying both an iPhone and a Macbook, but the AppleID connection issue I deal with with https://setapp.com/how-to/fix-there-was-an-error-connecting-to-the-apple-id-server from time to time is annoying to me. Why can't everything work without glitches or problems? It's good that at least you can easily find info and guides on how to deal with a particular problem.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up