Mbappe double fires PSG past Sociedad to UCL quarters

Sien 7.3.2024 08:53

Kylian Mbappe lethally fired Paris Saint-Germain into the Champions League quarter-finals with a brace in a 2-1 win at Real Sociedad Tuesday, his team cruising through 4-1 on aggregate.

Coach Luis Enrique has slashed Mbappe's minutes in recent weeks after the player told the club he would leave at the end of the season, but the France captain proved he will be vital if PSG are to finally win the competition for the first time.

The electric Mbappe was impossible for Sociedad to shackle and his strikes after 15 and 56 minutes left the Ligue 1 leaders with a simple night in the north of Spain.

Heavily linked to Real Madrid, the determined Mbappe gave LaLiga's defences a glimpse of what horrors may await them next season.

The forward fired over in the opening stages and then blazed past Hamari Traore to set up Bradley Barcola, but Alex Remiro denied him from point-blank range.

It was not so much that Sociedad did not heed the warning but simply could not stop him.

Preston 7.3.2024 10:37

I like this athlete. But it would be better if he participated more often in domestic tournaments in Bangladesh.

Thomas 7.3.2024 14:17

Hello! Why are you focusing only on the list of the most famous people? There are many good athletes in Bangladesh. I recommend you find out more on your local bookmaker's website - https://1xbetbd.com There is all the information about local sports events and athlete ratings. I always start there when I'm trying to understand the situation in the championship.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up