Need advice on personal loan

abobus 20.3.2023 16:10

So my Dumb sibling wanted to do business and started his own store 5 years ago, he already owes me 3 Lac, now he is in messed up state and is in desperately in need of 9 Lac due to business loss and lack of knowledge in handling business though he is MBA graduate, he is clueless & basically unfit for it. I checked up records and he genuinely is in need of the money. He need my help, so instead of giving single penny to him, I am thinking of clearing all of his hand loans, Credit cards and all. He is not salaried employee so can't get the loan, but I am. So is it a good idea to get the personal loan? He will be paying me the EMI, can't do much even if he is not. Do I have any other option? Please help.

kilopp 20.3.2023 17:20

Often, if a person needs to take out a loan, then most likely something happened in his life and he needs money urgently. Some time ago I had a similar situation in my life, and I tried to find the most reliable company that could give me a loan with a low interest rate. As a result, I came across 5kfunds.com reviews. After reading these reviews, I realized that I could trust this company and decided to use their services and did not regret it.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up