Please tell us whether it is complicated and how much money should be allocated

william miller 2.1.2024 15:07

Dear community, please share what the most important thing to know is before starting the process of obtaining a cryptocurrency exchange license in the United Kingdom. Please tell us whether it is complicated and how much money should be allocated. I will be grateful for your feedback!

Gervase Scott 4.1.2024 17:10

You should know that you must register a company in the country, have a physical office, and keep records of all transactions. In fact, the list of requirements is quite long. A quality guide is the best way to go about this. Does anyone have one?

william miller 6.1.2024 12:00

I know that the registration fee is 10,000 GBP if your company is large and has a turnover of more than 250,000 pounds, and if it is less, the cost will be much lower.

Gervase Scott 8.1.2024 13:07

You should be aware of the legislation, the FCA requirements, and the country's tax regime. Because of this law firm https://prifinance.com/en/cryptocurrency-license/ , it was much easier for me, and I was able to prepare for the registration of a crypto company. Here is everything necessary about this jurisdiction and not only. I hope this is exactly what you need!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up