Screenshot

Screenshot

Jinji 9.1.2024 09:59

Friends, I'm looking for a universal application that allows you to take screenshots and record video from the screen. I want to find a solution that combines both functions in one application so that I don't have to install multiple programs. Maybe someone knows a suitable solution?

Screenshot

Maximerio 9.1.2024 11:45

Not so long ago I was wondering the same question, because I needed to find a good program that among other things was a function and make screenshots and screen recording, because it was necessary for work. And why look for two programs, download, if you can find one that will have everything you need. In the end, the favorite was the application https://screenpixel.org/ , everything is very simple, fast, no need to remember any shortcuts, cool photo editor, more than five tools for editing is available, at any time you can delete, stored files up to a year, which is personally for me very convenient

Screenshot

Jinji 11.1.2024 08:51

Yes, I downloaded it yesterday, you know, it's a very good app, and I didn't think it would work so fast, nothing glitches, it's a pity I didn't know before and used two programs, it was very inconvenient. Now I will only use this application

Screenshot

Deanna Pope 5.3.2024 15:06

I might suggest solely beneficial in addition to trusted facts, and so find it: Pest Control Kissimmee

Screenshot

Deanna Pope 5.3.2024 15:08

These things are very important, good think so - I think so too... Pest Control Orlando

Screenshot

Margaret Perez 5.3.2024 15:09

I exploit solely premium quality products -- you will observe these individuals on: Pest Control Oviedo

Screenshot

Vicki Stokes 16.3.2024 06:02

Hi there, I discovered your blog per Google bit searching for such kinda educational advise moreover your inform beholds very remarkable for me. Pest Control Tampa

Screenshot

Margaret Perez 23.4.2024 07:53

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Online Virtual CPA

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up