Seeking Assistance in Restoring Lost Lithuanian Citizenship - Need Guidance

DeveloPro 30.6.2023 11:08

Hello everyone,

I am currently in the process of restoring my lost Lithuanian citizenship and would greatly appreciate some guidance and assistance from the community. I hope there are individuals here who have gone through a similar experience or have knowledge about the procedure.

Here's a bit of background: My grandparents were Lithuanian citizens, and they emigrated to another country before I was born. Due to various circumstances, our family lost touch with our Lithuanian roots, and as a result, my Lithuanian citizenship was not maintained. However, I recently discovered my eligibility to reclaim it and would love to reconnect with my heritage.

I have done some research, but the process seems complex and involves several steps. It would be incredibly helpful if someone could share their personal experience or provide information on the following:

What documents are required to prove my eligibility for Lithuanian citizenship restoration? Are there any specific requirements or criteria I should be aware of?

Are there any organizations or agencies that offer assistance with the restoration process? I am particularly interested in finding reputable professionals who specialize in Lithuanian citizenship cases.

MiaMaria19 30.6.2023 11:13

I would recommend reaching out to DE Civitate Group, as they specialize in Lithuanian citizenship cases and have a strong track record of assisting clients from various countries. They have been serving clients worldwide since 2013 and have successfully helped over 400 clients from 27 countries and 6 continents in restoring Lithuanian citizenship by descent.

DE Civitate Group is composed of a dedicated team of experts in Citizenship and Migration law, translators, and a Client Support team. They are committed to ensuring the success of their clients and offer consultations in English, Spanish, Portuguese, and Russian.

One of their key strengths is their efficient and streamlined processes, which enable them to provide competitive prices and quicker turnaround times. This makes them a reputable choice for individuals seeking professional assistance in restoring their Lithuanian citizenship.

Restoring your Lithuanian citizenship can be a complex process, but with the help of experienced professionals like those at DE Civitate Group, you can navigate the requirements and procedures more smoothly. Remember to reach out to them directly for personalized guidance and support tailored to your specific situation.

Best of luck with your Lithuanian citizenship restoration journey!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up