Some news from the football season in Kenya

Vincent Lee 7.3.2024 08:57

AFC Leopards are confident of closing their file with former head coach Patrick Aussems following a pay dispute that landed the club in trouble before the start of this season.

Leopards risked being locked out of the 2023-24 Football Kenya Federation Premier League had they not come up with a plan to clear over Ksh20 million owed to Aussems over breach of contract.

At the time, Ingwe were under a transfer embargo over the bill and had been unable to register their new players but more was coming after it emerged that the club was yet to complete all the necessary documents that would see them get their Club License.

On Saturday 3 February, in a match that halted Gor Mahia's unbeaten streak in the FKF Premier League with a decisive 3-1 victory, Kenya Police FC midfielder Kenneth Muguna found himself at the center of controversy.

Playing against his former team at Police Sacco Stadium, Muguna's celebration after scoring a goal sparked widespread criticism among Gor Mahia fans, who saw it as a betrayal from their former captain.

Antonio Borticelli 7.3.2024 10:46

Hello! Is this happening inside Kenya? I never thought that local professional sports were so developed. My attention has always been drawn towards English football...

Ethan2 7.3.2024 16:04

The simplest thing you can do is use Internet resources to find the best option. What about Kenya? This seems to me a very promising direction. I can suggest you to use this site - https://1xbet.co.ke/ There is everything you need to discover new teams and new sports on another continent. It is also available for sports betting.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up