Ticket sales

Ticket sales

Otrixsom 8.9.2023 01:39

Hi. I have some concert tickets that I won't be able to use and I would like to transfer them to a friend. Can you please tell me how to transfer the tickets to ticketmaster?

Ticket sales

Alex Vocj 8.9.2023 02:41

Hello! Do you know how to transfer tickets on ticketmaster? Sure, I'll help you. To transfer tickets on Ticketmaster to a friend, follow these steps: Go to the official Ticketmaster website and log in to your account. Go to the page of the event for which you have tickets. Find the "Transfer Tickets" or "Transfer Tickets" option. This can usually be done through the "My Tickets" or "My Tickets" menu. Select the tickets you wish to transfer and enter the name and email address of the recipient. Enter any additional data that may be required to confirm the transfer. Verify the data entered and complete the ticket transfer process. Your friend will receive an email notification with instructions on how to retrieve the tickets. Please note that the ticket transfer process may vary slightly depending on the event and Ticketmaster settings. In case of problems or ambiguities, it is better to contact Ticketmaster support for accurate information and instructions.

Ticket sales

Oliver Heartstone 1.10.2023 17:26

This is gold! Your advice is going to help many, including me.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up