What can be used instead of a ruler?

Germmy 22.3.2023 18:49

What can be used instead of a ruler? I need to measure small objects on my table. Thanks in advance!

YammyBubby 23.3.2023 18:47

If you need to measure small objects on your table and don't have a ruler, there are a few alternatives you can use. One option is to use a piece of paper or a business card as a makeshift ruler. Another option is to use your phone or computer screen, as there are many online ruler applications available. You can also try using a tape measure or a piece of string and then measure that with a standard ruler later. There are many creative solutions when it comes to measuring small objects without a ruler.

Tommy Johns 23.3.2023 19:04

Hey there! Have you ever found yourself in need of measuring something but couldn't find a ruler? That's when an online ruler application can come in handy. I've used this one ruler app on my tablet to measure various items around my home, and it's been a breeze. The app is simple to use, accurate, and best of all, it's free! All you need is a tablet and an internet connection, and you can measure any small object with ease. Next time you find yourself without a ruler, give an online ruler app a try on your tablet or any other device!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up