What is the best forex broker for newbies?

Sherice Monet 19.10.2021 16:22

patrick Blizzak 20.10.2021 06:06

Hi, If you have already considered forex I guess you understand that it would be tough. The most difficult is to find reliable brokers. There are lots of brokerages out there and it depends on what brokerages your platforms are integrated with. I prefer to deal only with some reliable brokers like admiral markets https://tradersunion.com/brokers/forex/view/admiral_markets_uk/ Best advice, do as much research as you can.

Frank Davis 20.10.2021 08:57

I started trading with Forex.com, and its commissions were also lower. The spreads were also quite satisfactory. Another broker that I tried among the regulated ones was XM as it gave good services to me. After a few months, I got to know about Coinexx and it was a good decision for me to switch over as the commissions were less and the spreads were also lower. I got to find out that they do not restrict any trading strategy, and will update you soon after a trial on EAs.

Pikcs 25.2.2024 16:01

I find the FBS trading platform to be indispensable for any forex trader. For more details about it, you can check here fbs trading. This platform simplifies tasks like analyzing currency pair charts, executing trades, and setting stop-loss and take-profit orders. I trust this information is beneficial for you!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up