What makes Duolingo unique for learning?

Met Certos 23.9.2023 18:13

Hello! I'm a foreign language teacher who often uses Duolingo as a tool to assess my students' language proficiency. What do you think is their unique approach to teaching? Do language lessons in a playful way make the learning process fun and interesting, and do students enjoy it? Given your experience, do you consider Duolingo to be a reliable resource for both language teachers and students, despite occasional disruptions to their assignments? When you contacted them, did they quickly correct errors, ensuring a smooth experience for you?

Bill 23.9.2023 18:15

Hi! I am a foreign language teacher and use Duolingo very often as a program to test the knowledge of my students. Thanks to their special approach, they conquered me, because the gameplay of learning makes learning a language interesting and exciting. But sometimes there are mistakes in their assignments, and I'm very glad that I didn't have to look up duolingo phone number to report it because after writing to them, they will quickly correct it so that I can learn languages ​​without problems.

samibaceri samibaceri 1.3.2024 13:24

I'm sure there are many other platforms for learning English now. I've never learned on Duolingo.

Agness18 Wilson 3.3.2024 18:55

I heard a lot of good things about Duolingo, but there was something that I didn't really like, and I ended up finding Promova as an alternative to learn intermediate english. I think it's cool that there are a lot of options now, and first of all choice. On Promova you can choose excellent tutors with extensive teaching experience.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up