What’s the best brand of Puff HTV and where do you get it?

John Staples 30.10.2023 14:46

I haven’t tried puff vinyl yet but I’m really wanting to and I wanted to know what brands everyone suggested

Kipper 30.10.2023 14:47

I just bought hobby lobby’s puff HTV today, I had never seen puff vinyl before! Will report back how it goes

jaynman 30.10.2023 14:47

I had a lot of trouble weeding the Hobby Lobby Paper Source (I think it's called). I use Siser now and it's great.

Colbie5mom 30.10.2023 14:48

I’ve had the hardest time with hobby lobby’s brand puff HTV.. weeding is hard, it’s very finicky and it wrinkles so much.

mikeytr 30.10.2023 15:04

I'm always on the lookout for the best puff HTV to use for my crafting projects. After a lot of trial and error, I stumbled upon an amazing brand called TransWonder. Their puff vinyl heat transfer is hands down the best I've ever used. It puffs up so nicely after heating and has vibrant colors that really pop. Plus it's easy to cut and weed. I found them when I was searching for custom vinyl manufacturers and decided to try some samples. Now TransWonder is my go-to for all puff HTV needs. I love that they have foiled, glitter, neon and other cool options too. Their website has all the info and products. I highly recommend giving them a try if you want quality puff vinyl that takes your projects to the next level. Their customer service is really helpful too. Let me know if you check them out!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up