What should we expect after Bitcoin halving in 2024?

bonny34 19.2.2024 22:48

What will happen when Bitcoin halves? I've heard a lot about this event but still not entirely sure about its implications. Can someone explain what exactly happens during a Bitcoin halving and what should we expect after the upcoming halving in 2024?

Piterrr 20.2.2024 16:50

When Bitcoin halves, it means the reward that miners receive for verifying transactions on the Bitcoin network is cut in half. This occurs approximately every four years, and it's built into Bitcoin's code to control its supply and maintain scarcity. Historically, after each halving event, price of Bitcoin has seen significant increases. If you're interested in learning more, you can check out this article on Bitcoin halving: https://ultramining.com/en/btc-halving/ .

gella 20.2.2024 16:57

Yes, after the halving, we usually see an increase in demand for Bitcoin, as the supply becomes more limited due to the reduced block rewards. This increased demand coupled with the halved supply often leads to a surge in the price of Bitcoin. However, it's essential to remember that past performance is not indicative of future results, and the cryptocurrency market can be volatile. It's always a good idea to do thorough research and consider various factors before making any investment decisions.

Heron 7.3.2024 11:22

Man, I'm still finding it tough to get the hang of this topic. So, I asked around among my friends. They told me that when a Bitcoin halving occurs, the reward for mining a block is cut in half, which decreases the rate at which new coins are introduced to the market and could lead to an increase in prices if demand remains the same or rises. Therefore, I've concluded that crypto prices might climb in 2024. I guess one should keep a close eye on the market. But what do you think, is this knowledge sufficient to trade Bitcoin? I don't think so; it feels like shooting in the dark to me. Before your question, I actually thought halving meant the price of Bitcoin dropped by half ha ha????. Man, I really goofed up there! By the way, I was just browsing through the most visited site 398 | and came across Thomas Kralow's training. Went to his website and saw it looks very promising. A lot of other dudes have left positive feedback. It's a bit pricey for me, but I see there's an option to pay in installments, which is pretty cool. Homework has been tough for me since school, but I agree with the other guys, without it and without feedback, you can quickly forget the material. So, I decided to take this training program. I'm done with guessing games. I want practical skills.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up