Who are the top packers and movers?

olivia davis 29.3.2023 10:40

Who are the top packers and movers that you can recommend within the States?

Thanx

patrick Blizzak 30.3.2023 09:41

Give a try to this professional Moving company https://starvanlinesmovers.com/ I used a month ago. I was pleased with the professionalism of the moving crew. The move was completed within the estimated time within the estimated price . I would definitely recommend them. I also appreciated the professionalism of the move coordinator who checked in with me several times as our move date approached.

free stown 30.3.2023 09:46

Please don't go with this True way packers , they are very irresponsible .Recently we have shifted our house hold things from Ambala to Vijayawada and after unloading the things we have found many things damaged, chairs , fans and television desk and when we asked them regarding that they answered badly and we cannot hold the money also because we should give the whole amount before shifting itself.

These guys are very nice while you are booking however once they have your items with them in there warehouse threw like garbage with no care they will start blackmailing you for money. Most importantly they really don't have any information available on there shop, no Board is there for there office, actually it is not office its the home from where he is running the business.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up