Your first love

Your first love

Greg Bjorg 25.8.2021 10:06

Guys, can you tell me about your first love? I think it's interesting to read other people's stories.

Re: Your first love

Balance Blind 25.8.2021 13:44

Oh, my first love was a girl in kindergarten. I don't remember her name, but she had a huge orange bow on her head, and that's the only thing I remember.

Your first love

Andre Arsen 25.8.2021 13:45

I'm not sure if I experienced love in my life at all. I mean, of course, there were girls that I liked, but I didn't love them. I think every person has a different opinion on this feeling, and for me, this feeling has to be really strong. I'm looking for love right now, and I hope that iwantblacks will work for me because it worked for some of my friends a few weeks ago. And wish me luck!

Your first love

Alan Silvestri 14.2.2023 13:15

At Boomf, we realize that there is no better way to make someone laugh than with a personalized greeting card https://boomf.com/en-us . That's why we design each of our cards from the ground up to be one-of-a-kind, hilarious cards that come directly from you.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up