AIDA Team World Championship 2014
Sardinia. Plunge into the millenary history of the land of the ancient Nuragic civilization, whose culture was enriched by the influence of the Phoenicians, the Punics, the Romans, the Arabs and the many other conquerors who occupied this land for centuries. Here, in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, was also the early core of the Unified Italy.
The next AIDA Team World Championship will take place in southern Sardinia, in the Gulf of Cagliari, also known as 'the Gulf of Angels'. This wonderful bay stretches from Cape Spartivento to the west, and the renowned village of Villasimius to the east. Midway through, the city of Cagliari overlooks crystal clear waters.
The selected location of the competition is about 15 km from the island's chief town's harbour and airport.
The Hotel Setar (www.hotelsetar.it) will host the dynamic and static competitions in its 25-metre pool.
The constant weight competition will take place just a few minutes boat ride from the hotel. Blue World and Hotel Setar have agreed on special accommodation packages for Athletes, Managers and Accompanying party.
- September 16 - Registration procedures
- September 17 - Registration procedures Opening ceremony.
- September 18 - Official training CWT
- September 19 - Official training CWT
- September 20 - Competition Day CWT Competition Day CWT
- September 21 - Competition Day CWT
- September 22 - Day Off (or available for any rescheduled competitions).
- September 23 - Official training STA
- September 24 - Competition Day STA
- September 25 - Official training DYN
- September 26 - Competition Day DYN
- September 27 - Day Off (or available for any rescheduled competitions) and Closing ceremony
Adrex.com will be there. Watch Adrex.com for the latest news and photos.