Surfing

European Freestyle Pro Tour

The legendary freestyle windsurfing event on lake Neusiedl is back! Since 1998 the best Freestyle Windsurfers in the world travel down to the Austrian water sports capital to compete in the European Freestyle Pro Tour. This edition, taking place
between the 27th of April and the 1st of May, will be historical in that for the first time ever Women will be competing at the EFPT Surf Opening as well! With equal prize money and a stacked fleet of the best freestyle girls in the world, mouthwatering action is guaranteed!

Attending the Men’s fleet will be current World and European Champion Amado Vrieswijk. The Bonairian is set to face a tough battle against other top riders like Frenchman Adrien Bosson, Belgian Yentel Caers and Italian Jacopo Testa among just a few names that have previous held European and/or World titles to their name. Amado said: “ I’m very excited to start the new freestyle season defending my European title at the Neusiedler lake. It’s a very fun spot to sail and I hope to see everyone there!”

On the Women’s draw it is reigning European Champion Maaike Huvermann who will be defending her title against a fleet of fresh but radical new faces on tour. Among them is German Lisa Kloster, Austrian Hanna Poschinger and Dutch upcoming freestyle star Sterre Meijer.

In case the wind doesn’t play ball, a Tow-in show - where riders are towed in on a motorised winch creating wind in their sail through speed - will provide the highest level of freestyle action as well. The newly introduced Airstyle format will see its Austrian debut, bringing the exciting elimination based format, where riders are on their toes the whole timed, right in front of the crowds on the beach.

Known as one of the best destinations for windsurfing in Austria, wind and waters ports have blossomed at lake Neusiedl. The north-western or southern wind direction will hopefully give the lift for our riders to show off their newly trained moves. Springtime is one of the best times to visit this spot, as the wind will be strongest during the transitional seasons. A big surf community and the buzz of a new season are the perfect conditions to start out the 2022 European Freestyle Pro Tour with!

More info about the race here.

Text and photo: quattro media GmbH

Back to summary

Photo gallery

Comments

jaipurcallgirls 29.4.2022 09:31

I really thank you for the genuine records in this affected investigate and rely on extra stunning posts. Appreciate for looking at this grandness article with me. https://www.jaipurescort.club/jaipur-call-girls-photos.html I'm it is on an astoundingly essential level to concern it! Anticipating another disheartening article. Best of legitimate fortune to the creator

jaipurescortservices 3.5.2022 07:01

Once more thankful to you for the level of the records, you stay away from on, a top notch game-plan. I changed into astoundingly enchanted through the part, https://www.jaipurescort.club/ it's miles unequivocally moving I plainly need to yield. I like wandering your page considering the way that I all around skirt deck articles like this one. Dazzling Work, I basically like that. Do Keep on sharing! Respects,

totoguy 26.5.2022 04:06

Thank you for sharing this information. I read your blog and I can't stop my self to read your full blog. Again Thanks and Best of luck to your next Blog in future. <a href="https://totoguy.com/" target="_blank">???????</a>

Surveyfor Customer 31.5.2022 20:42

For example, a set of six pristine vintage Zippo lighters from the mid-century sold for only about $40 - about $6 a piece. Yet, rare or commemorative Zippo lighters still have significantly higher values; for instance, this Zippo Lighter commemorating the moon landing is listed for nearly $700 in one online auction. for more details review my website [url=https://dreamspakistan.com/product-category/collection/lighters/zippo-lighters/]buy zippo lighter online[/url]

Dial Aids 6.6.2022 15:21

Private Ambulance in Kolkata
Our Ambulance Service in Kolkata is accessible 24x7 all year long, known for booking following your necessities. We are progressing day in and day out and give our best without fail - With us on the scene, you'll forever be protected with us. Our air ambulances have current and progressed gear and are painstakingly arranged not to blow the patient's requirements. With its rich wellbeing and health services, Kolkata might measure up to the principles in the advanced world

urie 8.6.2022 15:12

Hello! If we're talking about the best casino on the internet, it's clearly bodog casino https://casinospot.ca/online-casinos/bodog-casino/ . It's the best casino that is completely reliable and verified by the appropriate organizations. I have been playing this casino for a long time and I am always satisfied and happy.

?????? 1.8.2022 05:42

I must say this is something that I have been wanting to read for a long time. I just really don?t know how to interact and start a conversation. Great tips.Thanks a ton!
Very interesting, good job and thanks for sharing such a good blog. Your article is so convincing that I never stop myself to say something about it.You?re doing a great job. Keep it up

?????? 1.8.2022 05:42

thanks a lot dude,it means a lot of me, its amazing,ive learned many things on your blog, if you don't mind,kindly visit my site
Very informative listing thankful that you share your blog to us,,i like to follow it,kindy visit my site
<A HREF="https://711casino.net " TARGET='_blank'>??????</A>

https://brights.io/dedicated-team 5.8.2022 17:09

Dedicated Team is a business model that refers to an agreement between the client and service provider, when the latter provides software development professionals to the client on a long term basis. These specialists are chosen according to the demands of the client for their experience and skillsets.

Add a contribution

The maximum number of characters for the message is 1000. Number of characters written: 0
HTML addition not permitted.

spam_control_hp_text_key

(33.3 + 8.2) *

* Data marked with an asterisk and in bold are obligatory.

Up