10 crimes related to computer games

AntinaAnta 23.10.2022 09:21

Computer games are a favorite way to kill time for children and adults. Did you know that they have a disturbing history of connections with dangerous criminals, and that they are even considered the main mastermind of some of the most heinous crimes the world has ever seen?
Read the whole topic in the blog "Antina Anta - my view" http://antina.ru/blog/10_prestuplenij_svjazannykh_s_kompjuternymi_igrami/2022-10-13-990
Criminal madness in New Hyde Park.
On June 26, 2008, a group of teenagers went to New York's New Hyde Park, committing a wave of crimes there. First, three of them brutally attacked a man in the parking lot of a grocery store. Then the group, marching through the streets of New Hyde Park, came across a woman sitting in a car. Taking a pack of cigarettes from her, the teenagers began to destroy the car with one of the baseball bats they had taken with them.
The woman called the police, and the group was detained.

Irwin 13.3.2023 16:51

Crimes is really interesting topic to me. Anyway, I would like to get more information and facts about police in the US before I move there. I hope anybody would help to get something like that.

Tom 13.3.2023 16:57

To be honest, I completely understand what you meant. Currently, this topic is causing a lot of discussion, and we all need to study it better. By the way, I see you're interested in the U.S. police, Irwin. This question was also interesting to me, so I decided to read more information by using this article https://www.bongminesentertainment.com/police-brutality-in-america/ where I was able to learn more about police brutality. It really helps to learn how to defend the rights in front of the police which in some cases doesn't work well. Sometimes everyone violates their rights, and the police are no exception. I hope you will feel good when you know all the facts.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up