Are there any car dealers that provide 0% interest car deals?

patrick Blizzak 7.12.2022 14:22

free stown 8.12.2022 09:42

Hey mate, it looks like you can check this professional approach about 0 apr car deals. You see, I have chosen their point of view and pretty satisfied with their services. They walked me through all the process and they were really professional and nice. I`m gonna be honest i didn’t really want to call but I`m glad i did dont regret it at all

Sherice Monet 12.12.2022 13:02

When you agree to buy a car that they don’t own (the salesman says he knows a dealership that has a 20xx whatever and can get it for you), they will usually ask for a “good faith” deposit sufficient to prove you are serious about buying the car and they will then try to get it for you. You have made an offer to purchase, but have not yet purchased the car because the dealer does not yet own it. Sometimes the car is not available any more for whatever reason. In such a case the dealer will have to (reluctantly sometimes) give the deposit back.

Something similar occurs when you want to buy a new vehicle that isn’t currently in stock at the dealership. Until they have a VIN number for a car being shipped from the manufacturer any deposit towards the purchase is considered “good faith” and the sale is voidable by the customer until a specific vehicle with VIN has been identified.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up