are there any correct ways to identify mental health problems ?

Sara H. 19.12.2022 11:54

Hi I'm really wondering, is there any way to identify all my illnesses that I have with my mental health right now? I'd like to see a psychologist, possible, but it's a little pricey. It would be cool to determine some way online, but basically, or do you have any techniques of your own?

Thank you all, kisses.

Abamenko Petro 20.12.2022 16:22

By the way, there are a lot of interesting articles on the Internet about how to find out now what your level of mental health is, but still, as many people have probably already said, it's better not to do it yourself, because a person with schizophrenia will never know that he has schizophrenia.

I advise you to think about these words, because I think they are completely right.

Kolyas Anese 20.12.2022 21:43

Well, there's only one thing I could tell you? That if you suspect that you have some kind of problem, first of all, you need to wait a little while. Secondly, you should definitely look at your behavior and compare it to what you were doing before. And if you notice that you're a little bit out of the ordinary, of course, you should talk to your psychologist.

Anna Brain 21.12.2022 15:03

If you notice something wrong with your psychological health, I do not recommend that you treat yourself on your own opinion, because you can only make your condition worse. Because in my opinion, in my opinion, mental health is the kind of problem that can quickly become disrupted and quickly worsen.

Brain Philipenko 21.12.2022 23:44

Of course it doesn't exist. It's an elementary question to which there are so many answers now, but you know, the only wrong answer to your question is to go to some random site and get checked there, because, as many people have said, every case is individual.
And if you have a problem, it can arise from different problems, and the solution can arise quite so unusual. Basically, it seems to me that it is the mental health that is most important in our lives, because it affects our status and everything that happens in our lives, and to identify, any problems would be, of course, very cool. I did recently take an online test with a pretty cool therapist who did a skype chat with me and it turned out pretty cool.
I liked the way he approached it in a professional way, and I didn't even notice Togo and I had a really good chat and he told me that he was quite a healthy person. And it turned out so. You can also try the mental test online , because I think at this point in time it is one of the best options that can determine your mental health.

LadierLydie 22.12.2022 21:57

I understand you, because today this product really helps many people to improve their health. Nothing helped get rid of it when the muscles were recovering. However, my therapist recommended that I try cannabis products from this page and I decided to order it. A few hours after I realized how much easier it was for me to fall asleep, the fatigue eased and I was able to move normally. I hope this product will help you.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up