Aviation monitoring companies

Haradrins 17.10.2022 11:08

Hi, I'm currently comparing different companies that provide air monitoring services. Can you advise me which companies are of high quality and have excellent performance UAVs.

Opanier 17.10.2022 11:08

The fact is that not many companies that provide monitoring services use UAVs. Many use quadcopters. They just create software that facilitates the rest of the work, but the quality of the quadcopters themselves is not very good.

Haradrins 17.10.2022 11:09

I apologize if I sound rude, but you probably don't know how to use google. Because just writing a keyword query gives me 4 companies. But this is not enough, I need to make a comparison between at least 10 companies and choose the best.

Opanier 17.10.2022 11:09

It's okay, no one is offended. The main thing is to be satisfied with what you find. But many people use ready-made UAVs, just like when they use quadcopters.

Kalzius 17.10.2022 11:09

But there are companies that use their own developments. I apologize for getting into your discussion, but it's true. MENATIR creates high quality UAVs, which are networked and can survey a large area. You can read about the company https://menatir.com/about on this website. The company is young, but it has already managed to conquer many companies with the quality of its services.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up