Can a non-resident bring a new mirrorless camera to Canada without paying import tax?

Can a non-resident bring a new mirrorless camera to Canada without paying import tax?

patrick Blizzak 19.7.2022 09:29

gloria backer 19.7.2022 09:51

According to my experience you definitely need some experts there. So, I would definitely recommend to get a consultation from https://clearit.ca/services/non-resident-importing. I highly recommend their service. They handled the Custom issues from top to bottom. Great experience and incredible company. Simply give them a try. Best of luck

Olga Khaimova 19.7.2022 10:17

I have a tourist friend travelling from Italy and I was wondering if they bring me a mirrorless camera, if they are to pay import duties or not. Hope this clarifies the question. Regards and any answers are welcome. Thank you.

Jacson Combos 1.8.2023 16:37

Hi all! Advise me the tax office that will help me solve my problems. What types of services does the tax office provide and how can I contact them for the necessary help and advice on tax matters?

elenie graisyn 1.8.2023 16:40

Hello! I recently applied to the Prep Tax SMART tax service and was very pleased with their services, read more here. They provide a wide range of services, including tax preparation and filing, tax advice, tax dispute resolution, and more. I just contacted them through their website, left a request, and the manager contacted me to clarify the details. They provided professional assistance and quickly resolved my issues. Hope this helps you find the right company for your tax question!

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up