Customer service

Customer service

Sku Tufik 15.10.2022 20:29

Hello, Colleagues. I think that many entrepreneurs find that over time it becomes more and more difficult to work with clients because there are too many of them. Many of them do not have time to answer, and some are even lost among the calls and letters. Even when a whole team works, mishaps still occur. How do you solve this problem?

Customer service

Lysii Arasa 15.10.2022 21:19

Hello! Yes, you're right, when there are more clients, the work process becomes more complicated. And it's true, not always even a team of professionals can cope with the influx. Due to such cases, I started looking for ways to optimize the work process, in particular working with clients. I use phonexa to automate outbound phone, email and sms campaigns, and I am also studying agency analytics reviews for further use.

Customer service

Rika Mama 17.10.2022 20:40

I have long started to use various tools to optimize the workflow, like bots and stuff. Most of the tools work with errors, but it's bearable.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up