Dessertation "Cell Therapy"

Grappy H 23.5.2023 16:03

I'm writing a dessertation on the subject of cell therapy. All in all it is going well, but there is a little lack of information. Maybe there is some qualified company that deals with such issues? I would contact them to learn a little more about it from an expert. And ideally, maybe there are some training programs from a similar company

Peter Gray 30.5.2023 13:39

When conducting research for your dissertation on cell therapy, there are several ways to gather additional information and reach out to experts in the field:
Academic Journals: Explore reputable scientific journals in the field of cell therapy. These publications often contain peer-reviewed research articles and provide valuable insights into the latest advancements and discoveries. Some prominent journals in the field of cell therapy include "Cell Therapy & Transplantation" and "Stem Cell Reports."
Research Institutions: Identify renowned research institutions and universities that focus on cell therapy. Visit their websites to access published papers, ongoing studies, and contact information of experts in the field. Examples of well-known institutions include the Mayo Clinic, Harvard Stem Cell Institute, and the National Institutes of Health (NIH).
You can also try going to https://gentaur.co.uk/learning . There are many useful articles on the subject
Conferences and Symposiums: Keep an eye out for conferences and symposiums related to cell therapy. These events bring together experts, researchers, and industry professionals who present their findings and discuss advancements in the field. Attending such events can provide valuable networking opportunities and access to the latest research.
Professional Organizations: Look for professional organizations or associations dedicated to cell therapy or regenerative medicine. These organizations often provide resources, publications, and access to experts in the field. Examples include the International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) and the International Society for Cell and Gene Therapy (ISCT).
Collaborate with your University: Reach out to your academic advisor, professors, or department heads at your university. They may have connections or recommendations for experts in the field of cell therapy who can provide further guidance or even collaborate with you on your research.
Remember, it's crucial to critically evaluate and verify the information you gather from various sources to ensure its reliability and accuracy. Good luck with your dissertation on cell therapy!

Grappy H 30.5.2023 15:11

Wow, cool! Thanks for such a comprehensive answer!) Very helpful information. You gave me some really real options. Some I hadn't even thought of before. I will definitely take your advice and I think it will work out for me! And have already looked at that website. Interesting articles and quite up to date, I think it is worth reading before writing a paper. Thanks again

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up