Do you have a pool? What designing ideas can you suggest?

Marryjane Marryjane 18.4.2022 13:32

Peter 19.4.2022 11:42

If you are having a pool in your house or a private hotel, I can suggest a really wonderful option like https://kovapartitions.co.uk/product/glass-partitions-for-swimming-pool-and-wet-areas/ glass vision panels for swimming pools. This one is an ideal option for swimming pools, because the most durable is the construction of built-in glass, which is fixed on three sides between concrete walls or supports. It adds a pure design, looks really effective and the price on manufacturing is not so high.

Eric Cramber 18.2.2024 06:45

Installing a pool is just the beginning. It is important to create a creative environment that will emphasize its beauty. I placed a cozy relaxation area with upholstered furniture by the pool, added plants, stone paths to create a unique view that pleases the eye and soul.

Alex Vocj 18.2.2024 10:14

How are you? When I approached Thursday Pools to create a pool in my backyard, I was amazed by their landscaping suggestions. They offered original elements such as stone waterfalls, smooth lines with pebbles and plantings that integrated into the surrounding nature and gave the pool a cozy atmosphere of privacy and relaxation. Their professional thursday pools customer service was so attentive to my preferences that I ended up with a pool that exceeded all my expectations. It turned out to be a unique space where you can enjoy nature and relax from the daily hustle and bustle.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up