Do you have insurance as a freelancer?

Mark H Black 24.11.2022 15:43

If you freelance, you run the risk of getting sued (even using marketplaces). I have an Umbrella policy which covers up to $1,000,000 in a law suit. It is cheap, only $26 a month which I pay in full for the year which provides a discount. Not only does it cover my freelance work, it covers everything personal such as my home (IE: someone fell at my house and attempted to sue and homeowners insurance wouldn't cover it).

Do you have personal insurance? Do you think personal insurance as a freelancer is needed?

Rick Flint 24.11.2022 16:08

This is an interesting question. I have never actually thought about this. $26 a month seems very cheap consider it covers quite a few things. Personally, I don’t have personal insurance. The chances of getting into a lawsuit is pretty small although not impossible. Therefore, I don’t think it is necessary to buy insurance for a low risk event like this. Insurance companies are still running today because they make profit which means they earn more than they pay out. They can use probability to earn money but we can use probability to save money. Using this theory, I only buy insurance for high risk events or if the price is very cheap. However, if the personal insurance includes more than just a lawsuit and is cheap, I would go for it to protect myself. Building savings is also another good way to protect yourself when something goes wrong.

Bjorg 24.11.2022 16:46

Recently, I feel that I have a rather strong nervous tension, but I don't plan to make an appointment with a doctor. I have a great remedy which is a smoking weed. By the way, there are now a lot of different strains of marijuana that you can buy and grow cannabis seeds at home. Click here to learn more about strains, the most popular options, and choose the right one for you.

Deanna Pope 20.7.2023 05:35

I invite you to the page where see how much we have in common. Termite Treatment Kissimmee

Margaret Perez 31.7.2023 17:45

Hmm… I interpret blogs on a analogous issue, however i never visited your blog. I added it to populars also i’ll be your faithful primer. Accountant

Margaret Perez 16.8.2023 09:37

Very good topic, similar texts are I do not know if they are as good as your work out. Best car detailing near me

Margaret Perez 19.8.2023 13:05

Do you want to disclose more stuff about this subject? I understand that you are somewhat occupied with your work at the present time, yet I have to finish my task. I can't do that without getting more data regarding this matter. Lenovo LCD

Deanna Pope 24.8.2023 17:43

Setting Your Artist Email Signature - As an artist growing your art business, setting your Gmail signature is easy and a great way to reintroduce your brand over and over to people with whom you correspond.

Vicki Stokes 1.9.2023 14:12

I should say only that its awesome! The blog is informational and always produce amazing things. Parenthèse sensuelle Genève

Alex 25.9.2023 16:37

This question takes me back to a day in Texas when a chance encounter with an insurance agent left a lasting impression. We discovered the value of fast and efficient insurance services, particularly individual and insurance agency in Texas plans. These plans act as safety nets, providing security during illness or unexpected accidents ultimately prioritizing our well-being.

Ethan 31.10.2023 20:51

Since I work for myself, I don't have individual insurance, but it's a good idea to look into insurance that is suited to your particular need, like <a href="https://insurecstore.com/convenience-store-insurance/">convenience shop insurance</a>. This insurance protects your freelancing business, providing peace of mind against possible dangers or liabilities. It's a wise investment that will guarantee the security and ease of operation of your freelance business.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up