For blockchain users

For blockchain users

Gabriel 5.12.2022 19:34

Today, for me, as well as for other daily users of the blockchain, it is very important that the services we use are protected from data leaks, and in this regard, I decided to find several sources with detailed information about security. Here is one of the articles about solana audit, namely about the protection technologies of this project.
https://howdus.com/how-to-audit-solana-smart-contracts/

For blockchain users

abobus 15.1.2023 20:21

Hey guys! Could you please tell me what is Polygon blockchain? Thanks in advance for your answers!

For blockchain users

seeeky 15.1.2023 20:34

Polygon is a blockchain network that aims to provide an alternative to the Ethereum network, with a focus on providing faster and cheaper transactions. It uses a variation of the Proof of Stake consensus mechanism and is built on top of Ethereum, using its existing infrastructure and security. Polygon aims to be a multi-chain system, with a main chain that connects to various other side chains, allowing for increased scalability and faster transaction processing. But this is only a minimum of information. You can learn more if you visit this page about what is polygon. Here you will find all the information you need and can go deeper into the subject.
I hope my answer will help you!

For blockchain users

kilopp 18.1.2023 14:25

Hey! Polygon (formerly Matic Network) is a blockchain platform that enables blockchain networks to connect and scale. It aims to create a multi-chain blockchain ecosystem compatible with Ethereum. As with Ethereum, it uses a proof-of-stake consensus mechanism for processing transactions on-chain while deriving its security from Ethereum. Polygon's native token is named MATIC.

For blockchain users

Victoria Mostova 23.1.2024 14:49

I appreciate your emphasis on blockchain security, and the article you shared on Solana audit provides valuable insights into the protection technologies of the project. For a broader perspective on blockchain applications, especially in logistics and supply chain, you might find Cleveroad's blog post at https://www.cleveroad.com/blog/blockchain-iot-in-logistics-and-supply-chain/ informative and relevant.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up