How difficult is it to import goods into Canada and trade with an import License?

How difficult is it to import goods into Canada and trade with an import License?

Frank Davis 18.8.2022 11:50

patrick Blizzak 18.8.2022 13:05

Hi there, I believe I can help there. I recommend to contact to these guys https://clearit.ca/services/customs-consulting and be sure of their competence and qualification. They worked in my shipment for a straight 6 hrs making sure they kept me updated with what was needed or signed! I truly appreciate their help. Hope it can help

olivia davis 18.8.2022 13:50

Yet another classic case where you should be asking if before you ask why. Canada is by far and away a net exporter of food. The Canadian Prairie provinces have long been known as the bread basket of the world because of the amount of wheat produced and exported from there. In addition to grains Canada also exports large amounts of meat, fruit and other food products. Really the only things that Canada imports a lot of are tropical type fruits and vegetables that can't be grown here.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up