How do I get a business license from the UAE government authority?

gloria backer 20.5.2022 08:32

free stown 20.5.2022 08:35

As far as I know SORP Group can help with any business license issue https://sorp.ae/en/license/ Plus you should take into account that there is no basic taxes (corporate, personal income, dividends). Only 5% VAT is applied for a number of internal operation. Good luck

Frank Davis 20.5.2022 08:38

You should apply for the business license on the website of Economic dept. of the respective Emirate where you want to start a business. You can also approach the Economic dept. and fill the forms highlighting your specific activity/activities and get the initial approval. Then you should rent office/shop as per the requirement. Even you can rent a virtual office as well where you can pay less rent if you do not require a physical office.

If you want to establish your business on mainland companies of the Emirate then you should have a UAE citizen as your sponsor and local partner or service agent which depends on the activity and type of trade license you own. If it is a professional license you need a service agent and if it is a commercial or industrial license then you need a local partner whose shares will be 51%.

Once you get the trade license you can start your business.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up