How do I report a scam broker and get my money back or is that even possible?

olivia davis 7.12.2022 14:42

patrick Blizzak 8.12.2022 10:15

Probably there is one way out for everyone who has suffered from scam brokers. Check out that resource with detailed reviews of brokers Scam Brokers Reviews wich is well known in the USA, Canada and Australia providing a full guide how to act under such conditions. You can report a scam directly from the website. You see, these guys regularly receive real feedback from traders and their team of lawyers assists in every way to help anyone return their funds, advise, help contact the law enforcement agencies of the country contact the bank. Hope it will work for you

Torin Carter 13.4.2023 09:00

Unfortunately, today there are many fraudulent schemes that are constantly improving. If you are a victim of fraud, you can contact https://assistance-refund.com/ . This company will help you dispute and recover your stolen money.

Kikir 29.8.2023 23:53

Looking to trade Forex as a side business eventually. Which brokers have the best funding and withdrawal options globally? Flexibility will serve me well as my situation changes.

Margella 29.8.2023 23:55

As a beginner trader, I'm looking for brokers with good bonuses to boost my account. This site has a collection of broker reviews and fbs bonus - I found their post about the FBS $70 level up offer and was impressed! I got an extra $70 just for opening an account and verification. Great bonus for beginner traders like me.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up