What is the name of the movie

Rika Mama 1.3.2022 17:15

I watched the movie a couple of times in Soviet times, but I don't know the title. And the worst thing is that I don't remember any of the famous actors there. Or you can find the last name on Kinopoisk.
So the plot... there was this guy who could do calculations and multiplications in his head. And a guy gave him a wristwatch. And then they disagreed and the guy started beating him up and said, "Now let's multiply...".
I think there was something mentioned about Pushkin...

Lysii Arasa 1.3.2022 18:45

I remember seeing something similar on soap today. Only they weren't going to kill him there.
The aliens came, and he really wanted them to take him with them to other worlds. Well, they decided to give him a brain efficiency test.
There was a rather strange calculator, especially for those times - smooth figures, times new roman font, yellow figures on blue background, first it says ""wait for answer"", then - ""don't wait for answer"".
But I can't remember what it's called.

Lysii Arasa 1.3.2022 18:45

I remember seeing something similar on soap today. Only they weren't going to kill him there.
The aliens came, and he really wanted them to take him with them to other worlds. Well, they decided to give him a brain efficiency test.
There was a rather strange calculator, especially for those times - smooth figures, times new roman font, yellow figures on blue background, first it says ""wait for answer"", then - ""don't wait for answer"".
But I can't remember what it's called.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up