What are the dangers of pirated games?

Rika Mama 3.3.2022 23:42

What are the dangers of pirated games? I really want to play one game, but I can't buy it, so I'm thinking about installing a pirated version

Sku Tufik 9.3.2022 00:00

What are the dangers of pirated software? Malware infections can be dangerous, from unwanted ads on your screen to programs that steal personal data, passwords, credit card information and so on. If you do decide to use pirate programs, choose more reliable servers such as the pirate bay. There you can find torrents and various applications that will help you download anything illegally. But be aware that such servers do not guarantee 100% security. So any problems you might have with your device are on your own conscience.

Lysii Arasa 10.3.2022 19:10

At the very least you can be blocked from accessing many sites. Also, piracy is punished and even imprisoned. So you should be careful with it. But many people use torrents and few are punished. It's more likely to punish those who distribute pirate music.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up