I need to setup logo and corporate identity for a startup

Kyle Farrell 28.10.2022 17:05

I need to setup logo and corporate identity for a startup. I don't have big budget. What services can I use?

James Ruiz 28.10.2022 19:07

look for someone on the freelance exchange

David Turner 28.10.2022 21:06

I wouldn't recommend that you look for someone on a freelance exchange. Yeah, of course, it can be much cheaper for you. But this has many disadvantages, as you can run into scammers, unscrupulous workers and simply lose your time and money. It is much wiser to contact the team https://saphira.agency/services/design/ for your question. You just read and look at their cases on their official website. They are real professionals.

Amrabat Mir 16.5.2023 22:00

Bro asked himself the same question, because for a project to open his own store with building materials, he needed to develop a <a href="https://depositphotos.com/vector-images/home-renovation-logo">home renovation logo</a>, I didn't wait for anything, I just ordered this work from a friend, because it would have meant spending a lot of time on it myself. In short, write to me, I'll leave you my friend's contact.

John 16.5.2023 22:05

[cool][/deepl.com]

Amrabat Mir 16.5.2023 22:08

Bro asked himself the same question, because for a project to open his own store with building materials, he needed to develop a home renovation logo, I didn't wait for anything, I just ordered this work from a friend, because it would have meant spending a lot of time on it myself. In short, write to me, I'll leave you my friend's contact.

Insert Comment

HTML is ProhibitedPermitted formatting: [b] a [/b] - bolt text [i] a [/i] - italics [u] a [/u] - underline

Marked data in bolt are mandatory

Back to summary of Topics

Up